Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What can I do to make my dog's hair longer?

I have a 7 month old pet dog. She is a shih tzu-poodle mixed bred. Since not all of her hairs are long, I wonder what could I do for her to have thicker and longer hair?
Answers:
Some dogs are just like that. It's in thier genes. If she naturally has short hair in some places then there's nothing you can do. On the other hand, if the hair is short because of a health problem or because she is chewing or scratching then you need to find out what the problem is and stop it.

Otherwise the only thing you can do to encourage a healthy coat is to feed a good-quality diet and keep the coat clean and well-groomed.
You can have her hair cut and it will probably grow back in thinker.
maybe you should cut the shampoo usage.
extentions?
I have horses and I would use Maine and Tail and it seemed to work you can even use it on you hair and buy it at Wal-Mart. I don't know about thicker. Maybe some shampoo for people that claims to make your hair thicker. But I know that the horse shampoo works for length.
Nothing
Since it's just a MUTT/MONGREL,there's NOTHING you can do!
It doesn't have the CORRECT genetics for the coat!! NEVER will.

No comments:

Post a Comment