Friday, July 31, 2009

what do you do when your dog poops on the floor?


Answers:
remember to take her out next time or more often
Just clean it up, it does't happen very often.
clean it up
Clean it up!!
Let the cat eat it.or

Clean it up


or drop it in the fish tank
clean it up.
:)
and then disinfect it.

OTHERWISE it'll keep going there.
If there is any scent at all.

Especially if you have another dog, it'll go there too!
Well, my dogs have never done that since they were little puppies, but I would assume that you would clean it up.
Clean it up and take them outside to the bathroom more often. If they're doing after you feed them, take them outside soon after you feed them.
If I catch the puppy in the act, I say "outside" very stern, then take her out to finish. If I didn't catch her in the act, I just clean it up as disciplining after the deed is done is useless.
Well,

you do not force it but carefully make it look at it then you make them do something not that bad , that they do not like then kinda say bad dog you know that is my opinion. You are welcome.
Clean it up.
clean it up if you didn't catch her or if you did throw her out to finish and say no sternly. it worked with my dog.
clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment