Thursday, July 30, 2009

What collar would be best for a male chihuahua?

I adopted my male chihuahua, Ralfi, in late July. He's old enough to wear a collar, but he keeps chewing them up. I really need to find a comfortable collar that is harder for him to chew on.
Answers:
I would say a leather one, there much tougher for a dog to chew through them
One w/ those big spikes on it. Make him look tough!
Diamond Studded! Pimp that Mutt!
I found that a small leather collor works well. I have also put a small bell on my dogs collar. She is a Tea Cup Poodle, and with the bell on it, it saves her from getting stepped on.
awwh!. i have a chihuahua!
mine is names princess romeo chichi. ha!. nifty huh?
about the colllar, maybe try getting him a metal one lyke a chain. :]]
thats what i did for romeo and he loves him. :]
use a bracelet. did that to my daughters chihuahua.
light blue
try a small harness instead he shouldn't be able to chew that off and besides he would look really cute in one
put small chain made of a steel so that he could no longer bite or chew it. his teeth could not bite said chain and he will be accustomed of a collar he willstop from bitting it and thats the time you put a collar of your own choice to be put on his neck
Get him a little chain
Try using a dog harness on him, that way he won't be able to chew it up while he is wearing it.

If a normal sized harness is too large for him, try using a large cat harness as they would maybe be a better fir for a small breed dog.
Get a body harness

No comments:

Post a Comment