Thursday, July 30, 2009

what do dogs really think?

my female dog keeps getting into my lap when i'm at the computer. Is she trying to find a nice boy dog or just trying to figure out how to use it so dogs can take over?
Answers:
Teach me how to use the computer. I want to play with it too.
Will you make to letters bigger on the keyyie thingiiee bob so I can use my whole paw to press the keys.
I need to network with other dogs because we have a secret.

We want to take over the world of information systems so we can change the programming languages from dos to doggie.

Besides how to meet boy doggies so I can have baby doggies if you don't let me do the surfffiiiee the web thingiiee bob. I think I want a cute male doggie with big muscles. And a big.brain.

lmao
she wants a partner. get her a male dog
She wants your attention and care.
OMG.get that dog away from the computer.I even cover the keypad on the microwave when I use it so that he doesn't figure that out. I also take my remote controls to work with me. I'm pretty sure he has figured out the cell phone though.
Just playing with U.wanted to shift ur attention to him.
I think she want u to take a break , so that she can take over
;-)
Here is the male dog's philosophy of life: If you can't eat it or f*ck it, p*ss on it!

That applies to everything they do in the world.

Females are much smarter and like company.
my dog is thinking like this " pet me pet me pet me pet me" " whers the food wheres the food wheres the food" " my yard my yard my yard my yard" "GIRLS GIRLSGIRLSGIRLSGIRLSGIRLSGIRLS.
~peace~
I'd say plan and simple she wants your attention. She lacked attention when growing up. I know certain breeds are more prone to do this..especially Irish setters.
maybe she is looking for a motorcycle and she will take it apart and use the parts for a dog machine and no one knows how to work it or what it does.

this answer is from a 7 yo girl
I think dogs think we're crazy..and they're right we are.
The poor thing wants some attention, get off the computor and take your dog for a walk.
How long are you on the computer? Your dog probably just wants some attention.
She just wants your attention. Dogs are not vindictive like people. They respond the the stimuli around them. Dogs think in the parallel. For instance if you were to open the frig. and give the dog some cheese, they would associate open frig with cheese. Thus, they would be there everytime the frig door was opened. When your dog jumps into your lap and you start petting her or paying attention to her she associates jumping in your lap with attention, and petting. Dogs do not think in the abstract. They do not reason like we do. They are neither vindictive, or manipulative. Those kinds of things are man's problems. Dogs only respond to the stimuli around them. If they are treated mean by a human they associated being hurt with human beings and that is when they will bite or attack. We condition our dogs to respond in a certain way whether good or bad.
She just wants attention from you. Dogs are pack animals and want to be where their pack is."YOU". It doesn't matter where you are. @computer, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom. WHERE EVER! That's why they follow you every where you walk and when you sit? There right there in your lap. To them being with their pack is the most safest and secure place they could be. And it's where they feel the most comfortable. So stop spending so much time @ the computer and spend more time with your dog. Besides when was the last time your computer greeted you at the door after a long,hard, frustrating day at work or school and just wanted to lick your face and cuddle with you on the couch " HUH".
She is saying let me have a turn at the computer. You, daddy, mommy, tom, and the girls are always on the computer. I want a turn. I want a turn.
You found your new buddy by using the computer. I want to try. Give me the mouse. Give me the mouse. No really give ME the MOUSE. I want it now. I want to IM my friends. I want to web chat with my friends too.
I want to find a nice boy dog. I am be fixed but I still want a male playmate. Can't you tell since I want you to scratch my a*s all the time? You tell me what a good little puppy I am. And what a pretty girl. I know the right male dog is out there.
No wait don't spin me around in the chair so much. I think I think I'm going to be siiiicccckkkkkkkkk.
Darn my paws are to big for the keys. Ok now develop a program that will convert my barks, whines, and other sounds into Basic. I know you can do it. Come on Come on. You know how to do it. I know you do. Pretty please.
Oh but for multiple joint thumbs I could rule the world. At least my little corner of it. If you help me, you can be my right hand human.

No comments:

Post a Comment