Friday, July 31, 2009

what do would u want to have out of these?

A Chow Chow, Rottwieler, Pit Bull, or Doberman
Answers:
either the rottie or the amstaff
Rottwielder, they're awsome
None of the above.

I love Basset Hounds and poodles, not necessarily in that order.
pitt. all the way
Chow Chow Pit Bulls are nasty!!
Doberman all the way, always. Love this breed for it's intelligence, kindness and grace.
None of the above. I'm a dachshund girl myself.
Already own a dobie and wouldn't mind having another one or two. I also would own a female pit or rottie, not a chow chow fan.
i think a pit bull, but it depends on the kind and if you have it from when its a puppy. pit bulls .well, american staffs at least, are VERY eager to please. they have a bad rep, but thats because they used to be bred for fighting..dobermans are obviously good guard dogs, and rottwielers can be equally violent. i dont know anything about chow chows
Out of those I would have to say doberman cuz they are really good dogs. they make good companions and are good watch dogs.
Well I have a half pit bull but I would say doberman.
A PIT BULL, but with his ears and tail still attached
I would have to forced at gun point to own a Chow. All the rest I would own, providing they came as puppies.
I would take any but the Chow.
Pit bull definitely.so adorable and affectionate

No comments:

Post a Comment