Thursday, July 30, 2009

What color collar shoud I choose?

I am getting a girl light brown and black german shepard. it is the biggest puppy of it's litter and it's mom weighs 100 pounds and the dad weighs 125. she is so pretty what is a good name and what color collar and leash shoud i get?
Answers:
Blue purple orange yellow smiley faces and for the names lily lola and cocoa
I would say Purple would probably look pretty good on her.As for the name how about Shiva after an Indian Goddess?
Pink, red or purple for a girl.
You should choose her name so it fits her personality? Is she relaxed or hyper? Does she love attention or shy away? Does she pee on your shoes? LOL

I would choose a red coller myself and name her Mika, but thats just cuz a friend of mine has a beautiful Shephard named Mika.
name her caprice and get her a purple collar with lil fake diamons in it u can get them at walmart for 7$ thats what i got my puppy
CONGRATULATIONS =) I think a pink collar and leash would be nice and girly. the name cocoa, brownie, crispy, sandy, good luck =)
I got my little Cockapoo girl a purple collar when she was a puppy and now she wears a lime green one.
Purple. How about Birtha?
green or red and the name should be Jasmin or sara.
Well, I have a Male Black Gold and Brown german shepard named Moses (We didn't name him) We call him Mojo since Jones is our last name, We have a silver chain collar and leash for him, I would get her a Pastel yellow or green leash/collar, And for name I think if your going for Exotic it should be Shilala and for regular Leah or Mimi.
get a light blue
purple for name and color
blue wilth sparkles! name her something tile princess
Burgundy or red

Looks good against that color fur
There are really cute ones here. %26lt;http://www.pawpawcollars.com/>

No comments:

Post a Comment