Thursday, July 30, 2009

What do beggars who have a dog on a bit of string do about vet bills?


Answers:
Some of them make a good living from begging and selling the big issue, there used to be a guy in Harrogate when I lived there who would be out on the streets every day, either begging or selling the big issue, and I always without fail gave him some change or bought a magazine . until one time for my birthday my mum and dad took me out to a posh restaurant for a meal, and low and behold, this guy and his girlfriend were in there having a slap up meal, looking very well dressed and very clean lol.

Obviously there are the "real" cases on the streets and ermm I dunno how they would pay their vets bills.
Their is a free vet service to people on low or no income in London!
they probably have free help or if they are really poor and hungry they eat them lol
they go to the charitable vet organisations.
They roll them up and use them as fly-swats
Contact the PDSA
They go to the Blue Cross (a charity) and have them treated free. It's not just the beggars that are a drain on Britain - the animals are too.
They eat their dogs.
They take them to the RSPCA or PDSA where you can take sick animals when you are on a low income/no income
Don't have them.
he beg for the bills too.
Nothing. They die on the street, just as their owners will.
PDSA or maybe they've got more money than you %26 I
I once approached a beggar in a non-threatening way and told him that I didn't really approve of his activities - BUT would be prepared to pay him legal wage for a day's work (gardening) a hot meal, use of the bathroom/washing machine etc in case these things were problematic for him to access elsewhere and the price of a bed at the local homeless persons shelter.

His face changed very slowly from the beggar persona to something like Prince Charles looking at a member of the Paparazzi.

"Thanks, pal - you've just put me off working for the rest of the day", walked to his car and drove off.

His car was a BMW 7 series CARRYING THAT YEAR'S PLATES - BRAND NEW!

His dog, if he had one, would be treated in Harley Street.
They ask me for help
I was expecting to read a punch line
About what the dog had to say
Yep I'll bite
once bitten twice shy?
lol .its a bit rough rough
I beleive they can go to rescue shelters or ASPCA or local Humane Society and get their pet dog treated for free.
they get free treatment on the PDSA while you and I have to find the cash
I find most vets have a charity box for people like me, but quite often people in the street are much more generous to a sick animal than someone like me who lives in a cardboard box.
No decent vet has ever turned my Scruffy away, but if serious surgery is ever required, I think they will put him down and not spend a lot of money.
It would not be fair of me to let a sick dog live in the conditions I have to endure anyway. But I am pleased to say that at the moment my best friend Scruffy is healthy and happy, even though it is getting cold and damp at night where we are currently dossing down.
Getting decent food for him is more of a problem than worrying about vets bills.
dono
PDSA will give free vet service to people of social security
nothing
they probably found the dog homeless on the street (just like himself )
i would just think that they dont take them to the vet some people i see in the cities are selling there dogs tho i saw a husky a begger was selling he got like 200 for the mom and her pup
P.D.S.A.you give what you can afford..
I think they probably go to somewhere like PDSA
do they take them to the vet?
PDSA!
Didnt you know it was all a con! Yeah, after a good days begging they go back to their 3 bedroom house and put their feet up in front of the fire. That dog is probably healthier than i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment