Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What can I name my puppy I just got Her today can anyone tell me a name that I can name it please?

Its a girl a lab brown and has not very thick fur
Answers:
Jenny, Carol, Caramel, Cupcake, Naomi, Monroe, Dorthy.
Autumn
CO CO,
Bella, Gizmo, Lady, Sophia, Dakota, and Lily are all cute names! Good luck with your new pet! :)
how about tisket
Hershey
Mocha
Java
Friday
Cocoa
Bear

Good Luck!
Brownie
I just got a new Jack Russell puppy.His name is Homer.I like Lady for a girl dog.
Call her science as she can give you a lab report You can also get a cat for a cat scan
it's a chocolate lab, so hersey, mars, or anything having to do with chocolate. Of course my dogs are named bandit, an abandoned mutt, and shadow, a black lab.
How about Miranda?
Well - as she is brown - I'd consider names like nicotine filter or instant pudding

I like the unusual names that people can see and relate to but would never think of themselves. I like to be unique and different. So, these two are take offs on the chocolate brown color.
I like the name Lola for girl dogs. My dog's name is Lucy, but I call her Goose most of the time just cause it's cute. Like Lucy goosie.
You have to kind of get a feel for her personality. When you say brown do you mean chocolate brown or beige? Maybe you can play on that..

Is she quiet and unassuming or wild and rambunctious?

Here's some but don't know if this is up your alley:

Lola
Pearl
Sheba
Cocoa, Fudge, Lola, Mocha
You got her today? Just name her Thursday. It's not like the usual names like Lady or Coco.
Smokey,Gypsy,Ginger
Belle!
Hi,

I just got a girl Maltese three weeks ago and I was gonna name her Porsche, but it didn't go with her personality. I had her for over a week before I chose her name. Just see what her personality is like and it'll give you a better idea.

Good luck!
If you need other people to help you name your dog you are in serious trouble.be creative.
Roxy, Abby,
something that got a skip to it because i have yellow labs and their names are raven, misty, lady, and gizmo. name it over her personally.
I have named alot of puppies because my dog has had 2 litters of puppies. Here are some of the names we named them.Grace Kelly, Stella, Lizzy, Dixie, %26 Bella. Hope these help.
Pumpkin or Coco
This is something you should decide
How about after chocolate?- that's also brown %26 very sweet:
Ripple, Flake or Galaxy

and If she's also slightly nutty .
Topic or Whirl

or if she likes to chew ..
Curly Wurly or Nougat

%26 slobbery kisses remind me of chocolate drinks ..
Ovaltine %26 Cadbury

When we were naming one of ours, we ending up calling all the names that we liked %26 finally chose the one that she came running to. Have fun with her

No comments:

Post a Comment