Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a good name for a girl Pomeranian puppy (short story)?

I'm writing a short story 4 english, and the dog would be a spoiled rich girl's pet. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Kaylie
Answers:
hey kaylie! i think u should call the dog: Sugar, Latte, Mocha, Frost, Tiger Lily, Aeropostale, Juicy, Vuitton.
Your welcome!
Hannah!
:)
Penelope!
Cinnamon or Sage..
Carmella
Princess.
uppity, or, a pity
Snowball!
aww my pom's name is Penelope.I pick that answer!
call her pomy! how cute!
my friend has one and it's name is London %26 it is VERY spoiled!
Her Highness, the Lady of Pomerania
fifi
fluffy
rani
pippy
gigi
Pomegranite or Grenadine
how about princess or cocoa
Angel thats my dads dogs name its a pomeranian!!
Spoiled girl- Princess.
Prissy
Diamond (s are a girl's best friend)
Smuggles (Poms have such smug faces)
Muffy
i think it should be something like princess or u could copy the most spoilt rich kid known to people (paris hilton) and name it tinkerbell.
Beautiful Elegant Paris!! its perrrrrfect! jus like paris hilton Rich and Spoiled and has evry thing her little heart desires!
Paris Hilton
I think Scribble sounds cute..
Oh and good luck on your story we have to write one soon to but I have no Idea what to do for it yet..
Pomeranians are so bouncy. Mine was named when we got him, but I've always thought "Cricket" would be cute.
Vixen, especially if it is reddish. My aunts pom looks like a little fox, and I always thought if she was mine, I'd name her Vixen.
Her Royal Highness Puff Puff.something silly and snooty like that! LOL
spoiled rich girls pet? Something stupid that has to do with royalty or spoiledness.. like Queenie, Ballerina ,Rapunzel, Cinderella, or Princess. hahaha thats funny
I think Lexus or porsha would be a great name.
Princess, Precious, Jasmine, Bella, Belle, Priscilla, Miss Priss, Prissy, Foxy
tiger. lily

TIGER-LILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment