Saturday, May 22, 2010

What has your dog or cat done that shows loyalty and love for you?


Answers:
I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago---my best buddy (a german shepherd/coon hound mix) never left my side during my treatment. I'd come home and he'd fuse himself next to me on the bed. Amazing how many tears dog fur can soak up!! He was never more than a step behind, beside or ahead of me. Well--I recovered--he passed away shortly after I was declared clear of cancer. I'd had him for 15 years--he stuck by me when I needed him most even tho he must've been ill too--if that ain't love I don't know what is! My Boo-Boo!!
my cat is typically rather stuck up - but when I'm upset (especially if I'm crying), he'll come to me and meow. He never fails to do it - I think he doesn't like to see me sad, and I think it's really sweet!
My cat is very friendly - he greets me at the door nearly every day when I come home. He rushes over, no matter what time I'm getting in, and waits for me to come in.

He's so cute!
Both my cats and my Chihuahua follow me around almost all the time. They have to be in the same room I am and can't stand being behind a closed door. When I am in the shower they are in the bathroom with me and just outside the shower stall.
My girls (two small female dogs) will get between me and what they believe to be a threat to me. They will growl, snap, and have actually bitten someone once. A man made a sudden move toward me, and my girls jumped to the rescue. Needless to say the man never got within 10 feet of me again..haha.
LOL, I have two GSDs so I have them fighting over who can lay closer to me most of the time I am home! Mostly, my older one is next to me, but my younger one is here now. When I go for walks, both will warn off people that they don't know. . .especially when I have my daughter with me. As soon as I speak with someone, they calm down and watch quietly. I love them dearly and consider them 'my boys'!
i have a mini pom he is spoiled rotten he can't stand for me to be out of his sight, my brother acts like he is hitting me and he says my my my momma.very plain. hes my baby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment