Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a cute name for a male maltipoo?

I realize he is a male and he does not need a "too cute" name. But I want him to have a cute name not a very macho name. Have any ideas
Answers:
My cousin has one named Cooper.
Malcolm
Aristotle Apofones
Rocky , Elmo , PJ , Sunshine ,
Alastair
Sebastian
Gargamel
shorty
brandy
baby huge
whiskey
rummy
Well, what's his personality like? That's how I usually name my pets.
I like Dester
Joe
jingles. i bought this name off of a cute name inventor machine. now i give it to you, for free. trust me, i have changed my name to jingles and the ladies love it.
Many names are on the http://www.nextdaypets.com site.Go to home page,look in left hand corner,see pet names,click on that ,and you will find many names for male and female pets.Choose one that suits your little guy.
snicker/s
babyruth
hershey
maxxie
max
cricket
captain
cheif
emril
zippo
How about Malto Meal?! Remember the breakfast cereal? Mighty Malto? I like that too, he sounds like a strong little guy, ya know? M nM? Like the singer? just spelled different. Mini Moo? Gosh I can think of alot of names. Hope I gave you something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment