Saturday, May 22, 2010

what dog breed would youlike to be? Why? Whose?


Answers:
Doberman Pinscher , beautiful,elegant,intellegent,. and most people don't give them any s--t. I'd want to belong to an owner like myself(a dog lover!)
Rottweiler
rednose pitbull
I'd like to be a Great Dane, because my size as that dog would help my suvival, and generate safe intrest in my well being.
Interesting question, I think I would want to be some sort of retriver, or a black lab. I have a black lab possibly mixed with some retriver. But nontheless she is smart, clever, and all labs are so pretty, elgant animals and I love them to death.
A Jack russell terrier.
lab because mine just died so they are my favorite breed i wish i was my lab because she was so sweet and considerate and such a good dog! and i miss her so most definitely lab!
a minture dachshund. Beccuse they look like hotdog
Shih Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment