Saturday, May 22, 2010

What happens next?

I am head-over-heels for this guy and he admitted to me that I'm thee best sex buddy he ever had in the history of life and he had plenty of them I mean many,very many. But he don't call me at all every time we have hook up I'm the one whom makes the calls I even try not calling him at all and he still have not called not once and I still want him in every way. I've never had this problem ever. How should I handle this if I still want to be invovle with him?
Answers:
Honey, he is just using you to fulfill his sexual needs and wants. If you think that you want to be with him, you should sit him down to talk about this. If he wants to be with you too, then he should be okay with what you talk about. Honestly though, I think he's just in it for the sex because if he was really in it for you he would call and want to be around you. Sorry, but sometimes you have to face the facts.

Good luck
if he doesn't call you 1st-then your not on his mind.
DROP HIM.
True..sorry to say this but maybe he is using you to get more sexual activity.he if doesn't show interest leave him..and im single lol jk
definetely dump him. I bet he says to every girl that she is the best adn while your spending all your time calling and thinking about him, he's probably out there spinning lies to another girl at theat very moment. There are much nicer guys out there, he's a player and nothing more.
sorry honey but this doesnt have anything to do with dogs. apparently you need to end your ephactuation because he dont wanna be with you and why even ask a ? like this online? ask your mom
I guess you listed this question under dogs because your subconscience knows he is a dog. He doesn't call you because he is to busy adding to his list of sex buddies!! You might want to wake up before you catch his fleas if you know what I mean if it's not already to late
If you want to take it to the next level you need to discuss it with him. If he does not reciprocate and make an effort then you need to kick him to the curb!

No comments:

Post a Comment