Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a cute name for a girl golden retriever?


Answers:
My buddy named hers Marigold, they call her Maggy. I thought it was a cute name being that the dog is golden.
My friend who died from breast cancer named hers Goldie. That dog helped her through some really bad times.
Misty
Miley
Amber
Abby
Brooke
Lola
Ginger
I love Goldens, here are some poupler names, or names I think are cool:
Zoey
Nibbles
Bits
Ginger
Daisy
Princess-extremely common
Cali
Saide
Missy
Molly
Miley
Mama
Jessica
Lilly
Katie
Lilah
Lauren
Hoped these helped, and Good Luck!
sparkles
Mira- means "Look" in Spanish
Abby and Daisy are the two most common girl Golden names at the vet clinic where I worked.
a dumb blonde name would be good --
dogs usually respond better to names with hard consonants.
lucy
I don't know why but I like the name Orchestra and I have no backround with Opera's or Orchestras. You could go with a sweet name like Darla.
Candy is a lovely name - I lived next door to the nicest golden retriever ever and that was her name. good luck
Sadie
Taffy! I like it.
Faith
Shelby
Daisy
Marcy
Daisy, because it is a bright and Sunny name.Even Rachel is a cute name.
We would normally do that from the names of her parents.
For instence a friend had a little girl sired by "FC AFC Windbreakers Mighty Mo", so he named her "Dynamo Mist" call name "Dyna"
I say Sally is a cute name for a golden retriever.
It was the first one that popped in my head when I read the questions.
Goldie is the best name for a girl golden retriever.
Fawn
Sassy
well you could name her sky, roxie, rosey, peaches,scooter,surley, kitty,kyla,zipper,tango,fluffy.
i have two female goldens skittles and hope you should name yours skittles of waffles
how bout jadda, bella, isabella, gabby, gabriell

good luck
Maybe you could name her Katie or Lilly. I hope you have fun with your new pet. Golden Retrievers rock!!
God bless
Faith
I called my puppy Crumpet! It suits her so much! She's not a golden retriever but she's a golden colour so i thought of Crumpet instantly! he he

No comments:

Post a Comment