Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think of those Mobile dog grooming vans.?


Answers:
We tried that a few years ago.. I was the poor sap who went out there into the cruel world to be abused by the general public. Check their references. Are they bonded? And of course what kind of experience do they have? But give them credit. It is not an easy job!
don't know
I would check their referances but there a good idea for those who cannot visit a grommer for whatever reason.
they're shiny.
I have used mobile groomers and they were great and convenient. Just make sure they keep their work areas clean.
I've had them a few times and found them to be very convenient. It costs a little extra but my dogs are already home when the grooming is done. It's a nightmare getting four dogs over to a groomer and back even with the mini van.
after you have checked them out..like are they going to be around for repeat visits..great service. my dogs loved it as did I for convenience.you can pop your head in any time and check how things are going. not so with grooming places. try it out .

No comments:

Post a Comment