Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you like best about your dog?


Answers:
I love my two chihuahuas because they are just the best. The male always makes me laugh cause he's scared of smaller animals like his own offsprings and kittens. He would run scared when he first meets them. Then he plays with them. by poking them with his nose until they fall down, then he tries to bite their hind legs.

The female also makes me laugh cause she is like a very protective girlfriend. If another animal is walking towards me, she comes running to be by my side and snaps at them as she goes by them. Then she growls at them to stay away. Next she lays on her back and whimpers, begging me to rub her belly. Too funny.

Plus they are great at alerting me to snakes. Once a snake got in to my room and was hiding inside a cabinet. I had no idea it was in there until they kept barking. I looked behind it and there it was..
That he is in Australia and I am in USA!!
He's extremely smart and has a great smile.
I saved her from the pound, and shes become one of the best hunting dogs Ive ever owned.
I loved everything about her. She was my soul. The first day I held her in my arms , I was a mother. The last day I held her in my arms was at the vets. It was time to say goodbye. I was calm and loving. Afterwards, I went outside and fell to the ground. Within minutes of leaving the vet's, as I was in my car going home. a happy peacefulness came over me. Just like the feeling I got right after my husbabnd died. It was a sacred moment.a gift from each of my loves.
she will love me with no loop-holes.
I have two and they are like my children. They are loyal and comforting and make my life richer everyday. There abiltiy to love me, no matter what, is what I love best. Thanks for the question, it makes me happy to think about the joy they bring me! : )
He loves me! I can see it in his eyes and it never changes. No matter how moody I am he is always there for me, except when it comes to food.
she nows everything that person does. like talking skiping walking on to legs for a few hours
what I like best about my dog??
my dog gives unconditional love
my dog gives me kisses when I wake up
my dog is snow white
my dog has little black button eyes
my dog has a little wet cold nose
my dog feels like a cotton ball
my dog always goes where the food is
my dog greets me at the front door everyday
my dog likes to ride in the car with me
my dog likes to take showers with me
my dog likes to jump on my clean windows
my dog leaves his nose prints on my car windows
my dog likes to bark at other dogs " he thinks he is a pitt bull"
my dog is a bichon frise
my dog likes to watch me all the time
my dog sleeps on his back and snores loud
my dog is my best friend
i like that she is very smart and that she could jump very high
he is my protector of hearth and home.
he loves me and mine no matter what.
he isnt judgemental.
AND he lets my 4 year old go "ninja" on him!!
He's 100lbs of pure muscle and the most gentle dog I have ever owned!
I have a Jack Russell terrier, he is soooo cute, I love the way he sits up and begs.He also has the sweetest brown eyes. I love my dog.
i think my dog is really unique. she is a pug and her name is girl. she only knows how to make right turns, she rolls her "R's" and that's how she barks, she snoreds really loud when sleeping, and she can make herself cry and have tears fall when she really wants something.
The unconditional love! Her eyes that say "pleeease give me a treat", her tail that is wagging and her smile when I come home!
What do I love the most about my dog? Well I love that they(I have 2 dogs) Can trust and forgive people even though they were abused by someone very cruel. Animals especially dogs are the most forgiving things on earth here, they forgive more than humans do, and I admire that in my dogs.

And my other dog that passed a month ago. I loved everything about him, he was my baby. I loved that he gave me so much endless love and that he showed me that I could become a vet one day. He was my best friend, and that I will cherish in my heart always.
I like how my babies act like humans and get mad if you call them the "D" word.
Casper came from the RSPCA. He's still a puppy but he is really well behaved. I love the fact that he has bought so much life into the house, we were so sad for 2 years after losing both our other dogs (one was 14 so it was old age but one was 7 %26 he had a brain tumour). My dad was really depressed for ages %26 didn't want to open his heart again. Mum was missing the company but Dad was so stubborn. Until he met Casper %26 his heart melted. Now every time I speak to them it's all "the dog did this" "or Casper's so cute when he does that" %26 my parents are smiling again.
He's so loving and he loves to smother me with kisses. If I am upset or crying, he will come and lie next to me and kiss me. He's absoultely beautiful. He will not sleep unless he can sleep right next to me..he has to feel me. I adopted him from a shelter and he's become my life and my joy and my best friend.
cute!! fun!! lovable!!
better than any noisy kids in the neighbourhood
he doesnt ask if he's too fat

No comments:

Post a Comment