Sunday, August 2, 2009

what do you think of this picture of my husky?

She is my yahoo icon.
Answers:
very cute
cute!
yeah cute
Adorable!
Adorable!
She is sooooo cute and pretty.
she's sooooooo adorable and she looks all snuggly
very pretty dog
She's beautiful! She looks so sweet and comfy. How old is she?
cool
She looks pretty cute, but it's really too small a picture to see well. Why not put a link to your 360 page, put it there, and we can see it on a larger scale.
Very sweet looking, she's beautiful.
so cute. I love huskies
she is adorable!
awww.it looks soooo cute.my friend has a baby one..it looks lik that!!..sooo adorable!!
yahoo beautiful..i,ve got a akita-german police-beagle-dushhound and alaskin malomute, most have been rescues from neglected homes,,oh and our latest a gift to me ! english bull dog, wish i could take a picture and post it /use for my icon..
Absolutely Adorable! I hope you have many years of happiness together. KG
I think that you can send her on over any time your puppy needs a sitter! Very cute:)
very pretty. i used to have one they are wondeful dogs
Beautiful! I love huskies. Wonderful dogs.
aww it is so adorable!! you got a alsome type of dog! i mite get one gust like yours!!
it's cute
she is very cute
So cute! I breed huskies and malamutes! That one is very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment