Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you guys think of Dachshunds?

I have a Miniature Dachshund adn I love her to death! I was just wonderind what other people thought of them, mean, playfull, boring, ect.
Answers:
Cute dogs, but expensive and prone to lots of health problems. Be careful not to overfeed them; they are darling but they look so funny when they turn into fat little sausages :-)
a bit small for my tastes, but better than a cat any day!
cute.
I love them!! They are sooo cute! Every time I pick up my friends dachshund, it pees on me. Lol.
They're alright. Long like a limo. lolz
I had one as a little girl,I will say she was the best dog I ever had,she loved everyone and was well behaved,I miss her so much!
Cute, fuzzy, friendly, and adorably huge paws!
Mini dachsunds are quite possibly the most adorable creatures on the face of the planet! My fiance has a black %26 tan mini doxie and her grandma has a black and tan toy doxie
Small, yappy, and annoying. I would stick them all in hot dog buns and grill them over an open fire! In fact, right next to me behind a glass door is a Dachshund named Jaws but for some odd reason I am attached to him.
I love them! They're adorable! They seem difficult to housebreak, and need a lot of attention! But many breeds require these things too! I have a JRT who is a needy pup, it took me a little over a year to housebreak her. but now we can leave the house for several hours without worrying about her.

Ever check out any of the weiner races? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dachshund_r.
I love dachshunds, too.We started with one nine years ago. a female Then about 3 years later we bought another a male. Now we own 10 of them. I love them so much.
i love them my bff has 1 its the best dog in the world (not counting my dog a Cairn Terrier puppy!)
Elongated Rats,extremely annoying.
I have 5 dachshunds and I love them to death! They are the best dogs I've ever had! In fact I love them so much that I used to breed them so I could always have puppies running around the house! My friends refer to my house as "Weenie World" lol They are very playful. they love to fetch and run wherever they go!
i love them they very cute i have 2 i used to have 3 there very energetic and loving!
I think they are adorable!

Enjoy her!
I have one too an I love her to death.
She's my pride and joy in life =P
So far she hasn't had any big health problems, except for a pound or two overweight, but we fixed it.
The only problem I have with them is how much weight they can gain in so little time.
She is a little bossy at times too lol
very cute loving lap dogs, just becareful when letting them on your couch or bed because if they jump off the wrong way they could break their backs, and they can become overwieght easily, and watch them around little kids they tend to be a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment